Do you want to open yourself up to greater creativity and the abundance that life has to offer, to take the leap your creative self has been waiting for?
Come join us in this 3-week immersive program, and see how combining movement and dance, with drawing, can be a powerful combination for unleashing your creative potential and self-expression. This program is structured to ensure that you experience a feeling of empowerment, ready to take on your creative projects… and perhaps take them out into the world!
*People from all backgrounds and disciplines are welcome to join this program (even if you have never drawn or attended a “movement” workshop before).
- Welcome circle and get to know each other a little (make new friends!)
- Begin the sessions with a reflective meditation and visualisation (to help you get clear on what you want to create)
- Dancing and movement (explore moving your body and dancing to create a drawing)
- Drawing (some materials are provided, but you can also bring your own)
- Tea/bathroom break
- Sharing/closing circle of our experiences
Cost: $120 for 3 x 2 hour sessions that will happen on October 17th , 24th and 31st . You’re welcome to do a drop-in session for $50. It’s highly recommended to attend all 3 in order to find your rhythm and gain more confidence over the time we have together.
I can’t wait to meet, move and draw with you!
3 weeks – October 17th, 24th and 31st
*Some basic materials are provided but please bring your own supplies too if possible.
Please contact me directly to enrol for this coursework:
- This event has passed.