Draw your favourite animal in nature. Open and close the folded paper to reveal your magical waterhole surprise. Children will be exploring pastels and learning various blending & shading techniques to achieve imaginative artworks which tell a story.
- A good gsm cartridge paper A1 or A2 size is best
- Small set of chalk pastels
- Graphite Pencils
- Some visual materials to draw from (e.g. images of elephants)
This is an Online Course using the Zoom platform
Classes will be limited to a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 participants. You can enrol as usual below.
You will need to be enrolled no later than 2 days before the class starts and you will need to get your materials before class starts too, most materials you will have at home. Those you don’t have you can get from The Art Shop at Mona Vale.
You will be sent a link to join the zoom workshop after you enrol and again 15 minutes before the class starts, you will be prompted to install the zoom app or program after you click the sent link so that you can join the workshop. This is FREE!
So have your computer and art materials ready in front of your art work area!
Notes for Online Classes
For best use of our Zoom online workshop please see instructions below:
- To begin the children will be muted and will be asked to raise their hand to speak if they have a question.
- Please work from a computer where possible instead of phone.
- Make sure the children are in a light area and not back lit.
- Ensure there is minimal background noise and disturbance around the children participating .
All these things will improve the flow of sessions for participants, thank you :)
- This event has passed.