Nicole’s sculpture classes will include instruction and demonstrations in:
- Stone carving: soapstone and limestone
- Sawing, chiselling, filing, sanding, polishing
- Modelling in: clay, plasticine, wax
- Modelling directly in plaster or cement
- Armature building: Wire building under the form
- Casting: Plaster, Acrylic Resin, Cement
- Waste Moulds and Repeat System Moulds in Silicone
- Finishing and Patinas
Whether it is your first experience in sculpting or carving, or you come with some skills Nicole will meet you at that level and guide you from there. You will work on your own projects using drawings and images for your inspirational starting point.
Come on a fun and creative journey into the world of 3D.
One person is attending Sculpture Workshop – Developing Individual 3D Projects: Saturday Afternoons – Term 2 2017
- This event has passed.