Christine’s sculpture classes will include instruction and demonstrations in:
- Armature building: Wire building under the form
- Modelling in: clay, plasticine, and wax
- Modelling directly in plaster or cement
- Casting in Plaster, Acrylic Resin and Cement
- Waste Moulds and Repeat System Moulds in Silicone
- Bronzing options
- Found Objects
- Finishing and Patinas
Whether it is your first experience in sculpting and form building, or you come with some skills, Christine will meet you at that level and guide you from there. You will work on your own projects using drawings and images for your inspirational starting point.
The language of form awaits, bring your creative energy, it’s time to explore and have some fun!
5 people are attending Sculpture Workshop – Developing Individual 3D Projects: Tuesday Nights – Term 1 2018
- This event has passed.