Adult Term Course
Developing Individual 3D Projects: Saturday Afternoons – Term 2 2022
Nicole’s sculpture workshop will include instruction and demonstrations in :
- Stone carving with soapstone and limestone
- Sawing, chiselling, filing, sanding, polishing
- Modelling in: clay, plasticine, wax
- Handbuilding in Clay for kiln firing.
- Modelling directly in plaster or cement
- Armature building: Wire building under the form
- Casting: Plaster, Acrylic Resin, Cement
- Waste Moulds and Repeat System Moulds in Silicone
- Finishing and Patinas
Stone and Clay are traditional materials that are wonderful to sculpt! Experience first-hand the tactility of stone and clay with accomplished sculptor Nicole Ballingall-Price. Whether it is your first experience in sculpting or carving, or you come with some skills, Nicole will meet you at your level and guide you from there. You will work on your own projects using drawings and images for your inspirational starting point.
Come on a fun and creative journey into the world of 3D.
NOTE: When enrolling for a course or workshop please make sure you put the appropriate number of students enrolling in the enrolment box.
- This event has passed.