Purchase our fabulous $100 Creative Kids Art Pack or get it for FREE if you have a Creative Kids Voucher.
- Cotton Canvas Panel 11 x 14in
- Set of 5 Paint Brushes
- Watercolour palette stack & twist 12 set
- Acrylic paint set 12 x 12ml tubes
- Cold Pressed 200g Watercolour Pad A4
- Watercolour brush
- Graphite Pencil 2B, pencil case
- Mixing palette, plate and sticks
- 1 packet polymer clay, foil and toothpicks
- $30 Voucher to spend on Children’s Art Workshops or Coursework
- Links to downloadable instructional PDF guides to 2 Workshops
- Calico Carry Bag
Pick up from Studio or $20 flat fee for postage anywhere in Australia.
The art instruction PDFs included in Spring Art Pack 1:
DRAWING AND WATERCOLOUR PAINTING
Winged Creatures inspired by Mirka Mora
Have you ever dreamed of flying or of having wings? In this wonderful and fun workshop we will look at the amazing drawings and paintings of Mirka Mora to find inspiration to draw and paint your own imaginary winged creatures. We will begin with some drawing ideas before deciding on a composition which will then become a beautiful watercolour painting.
Little Dolls and Cheeky Harlequins
We will continue to be inspired by artist Mirka Mora in this sculpture workshop using polymer clay and foil building techniques to make your special little doll or cheeky harlequin! We will paint up our sculptures after they come out of the oven ready to show everyone at home :)
“It was very enjoyable and fun to do with my mum. I’m looking forward to the next time that we can do it.”
“A big Thank you to Sydney art space for preparing this art pack. My daughter and I had so much fun completing all the activities in the PDF provided. We also loved that there is space for the creative mind to do something slightly different. We loved making the echidna with polymeric clay and are looking forward to the next time we get art supplies.”