Sydney Art Space is a business that involves working with people. We share the concern of everyone’s health and wellbeing as well as specifically with respect to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Therefore we wanted to let you know that we are adding to our current hygiene procedures at the art space.
What Sydney Art Space are doing:
- Hand sanitizer will now be placed at the front door and in the bathroom.
- The bathroom and laundry will have antiseptic soap.
- The bathroom and laundry will now use single use paper hand towels.
- The tutors will be advised to raise awareness and remind all to wash their hands thoroughly before eating and drinking, and not to shake hands.
- Keeping the art space swept and well ventilated.
- Keeping well informed.
- Keeping our class sizes small: Our class numbers are limited to 8 people per session for the April School Holiday program and Term 2 coursework so please book online early to avoid disappointment.
What you can do:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap, before and after class and before eating or drinking. Parents can remind their children of these procedures before each kids or teens class.
- Use a paper hand towel to dry your hands and put into the disposal bin afterwards in the bathroom and laundry.
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- You are welcome to bring your own dust mask.
- Be mindful in the way you greet others.
- Follow a healthy diet, exercise regularly, and consider immune boosting supplements if feeling rundown.
- Stay home if unwell.
For more information:
Australian Government Department of Health Safe Work Australia